Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Convention Journey

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:46 am

Well mine started about an hour ago when the taxi arrived at the villa.

Now at Bahrain International Airport, should be in Northwich by about 2030 tonight and car down to Leamers tomorrow afternoon.

See you all in Leamers.

Re: Convention Journey

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 am

have a safe journey 8-)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 am

pilgrimpaul wrote:have a safe journey 8-)

I second this!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 am

bez wrote:Well mine started about an hour ago when the taxi arrived at the villa.

Now at Bahrain International Airport, should be in Northwich by about 2030 tonight and car down to Leamers tomorrow afternoon.

See you all in Leamers.

Safe journey Bez! :)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am

All packed....Got rid of my spare ticket and ready to rock ....Watching live From Loreley with baby chilling...going to miss him this weekend but its for a good cause!!!! setting off about 8am will be in Warwick by 3pm at latest and in Lemmers on the Raz by 5pm......see you all there!!!! Anyone interested in a Original Marillion Clutching at Straws Tour Jacket I may be selling Drop me a Text 07890748370......Paul

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 am

Have a safe journey

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 am

Thank You Tony same to you!!!!...Paul

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Happy travelling both of you! I am still impressed by the people travelling such long ways - even from the US. I am already in Great Yarmouth. We plan to leave tomorrow and meet Marc and Caroline in the hotel in Leamington.
And our very special homemade convention hoodies arrived in time, too ;) So excited!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Say hello to the donkeys on the beach by the pier for me! :)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Gosh, and there was me thinking two hours on the train was a long time. Much respect for people coming halfway round the world.
Next

Full Version