Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention Journey

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 pm

When i first thought about going i was mmmmmm and ahhing about the travelling and staying over.it puts my moaning in perspective.i hope all those travelling from afar get here safe and on time.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Well... busy packing so we can get to bed early.. 8:00pm :shock: and up again at 2:00am for leaving Carnoustie at 4:00am. Down to pick Rab and Michelle up in Motherwell around 6:00am and so to the motorway... Hope to get to Leamington late afternoon after a slight detour into Stoke to see my daughter for an hour.. :)

That puts us in the Jug and Jester soon after teatime.. A couple of pints will no doubt finish me off after all the driving.. :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Crawsnest wrote:Well... busy packing so we can get to bed early.. 8:00pm :shock: and up again at 2:00am for leaving Carnoustie at 4:00am. Down to pick Rab and Michelle up in Motherwell around 6:00am and so to the motorway... Hope to get to Leamington late afternoon after a slight detour into Stoke to see my daughter for an hour.. :)

That puts us in the Jug and Jester soon after teatime.. A couple of pints will no doubt finish me off after all the driving.. :lol:

Don't worry mate, i will pour you into a taxi, and Liz will tuck you in. ;) :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Thats work out of the way for the weekend.now its free wheeling all the way to lemmers! :)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Time for packing now !

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Packed and ready.
Alarm set for the morning.
Well excited.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Last Franziskaner, in the morning work from home. 3pm start the trip, subway, bus, airport TXL, airport BHX, pick up the car, Leamington Falstaff hotel, ???

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Arrived in Northwich at 2015, now hooked up with my brother having a few beers and listening to the Big Man, roll on Saturday...

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:00 am

mwelljester wrote:
Crawsnest wrote:Well... busy packing so we can get to bed early.. 8:00pm :shock: and up again at 2:00am for leaving Carnoustie at 4:00am. Down to pick Rab and Michelle up in Motherwell around 6:00am and so to the motorway... Hope to get to Leamington late afternoon after a slight detour into Stoke to see my daughter for an hour.. :)

Don't worry mate, i will pour you into a taxi, and Liz will tuck you in. ;) :lol:

Make sure you get that the right way round guys!! :shock: :lol:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:18 am

On the train the start of the fishing adventure begins
Next

Full Version