Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 pm

According to the BBC website Saturday will be fine and Sunday rainy.

Might have to make a dash for the hall on Sunday - can't be bothered with coats and stuff.

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Plague of Toast wrote:According to the BBC website Saturday will be fine and Sunday rainy.

Might have to make a dash for the hall on Sunday - can't be bothered with coats and stuff.


Sorted for the weather too, but i am the same can't be bothered either with coats or jackets, hopefully ok as our digs are only 5 mins from the assembly rooms, worst come to worst i have my Fish Fleece :)

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Hmmm - I only have a Mar....on fleece - might have to risk it (or buy a Fish one on the Saturday).

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Plague of Toast wrote:Hmmm - I only have a Mar....on fleece - might have to risk it (or buy a Fish one on the Saturday).

8-) Quality! if they are doing fleeces, i may well purchase one myself and any other goodies that are going :D
Lets hope the forecast is wrong and we have sunshine all wknd :D

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 pm

I was hoping for a covention hoodie or fleece.shame there are only t shirts.30 quid for a fleece is better really they last longer and are suitable for cold weekends in lemmers. :)

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

torch_light wrote:I was hoping for a covention hoodie or fleece.shame there are only t shirts.30 quid for a fleece is better really they last longer and are suitable for cold weekends in lemmers. :)

Have you got one of the fishead polo's :?: they are Real Quality emroidered polos( a lot thicker than you normal polo's), i would advise anyone who hasn't got one to buy one as these are well worth the money and will last a lot longer than a t-shirt :)

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Thats the kinda thing i want mwelljester.might invest in one if they have them there.;)

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 pm

A' ye safty southerners.. :lol: Leamington is set to be a good few degrees hotter than where we are now so I'm looking forward to topping up my tan.. :lol:
Thanked: 1

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 pm

torch_light wrote:Thats the kinda thing i want mwelljester.might invest in one if they have them there.;)

There still on sale on the shop if they haven't any mate!

Just call me Rab! :)

Re: Rain on me - weekend weather

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Crawsnest wrote:A' ye safty southerners.. :lol: Leamington is set to be a good few degrees hotter than where we are now so I'm looking forward to topping up my tan.. :lol:

Fake Bake more like! ;) :lol:
Next

Full Version