Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Saturday Night Setlist

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Grendel
Credo
Assassing
Jungle Ride
Vigil
Crucifix Corner
Arc of the Curve
All Loved Up
Moving Targets
Mr 1470
Fugazi

Re: Saturday Night Setlist

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

BTW - It was f***ing amazing!

Absolutely intense! And it's not quite finished yet!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

How did Grendel sound after all these yrs mustve been a treat I don't think anyone could be disappointed with a start like that

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi John. Thanks for that - knew somebody would post set list. Shame about Arc of the Curve though, would have liked to see that. Can't wait for tomorrow :D :D

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am

Grendel sounded great and the crowd went absolutely mental. I think that everyone was exhausted at the end of the set for all the jumping around.

Literally he hit the ground running and just took it from there. High octane, barely catching a moment's breath.

There were 2/3 songs dropped from the setlist due to time constraints - maybe we'll see them tomorrow if we're lucky!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:34 am

Brilliant gig last nite atmosphere was electric. Grendle was definatley a moment , the perfect start :D , had a fantastic time , pity can't be with you all today and this evening..hope you all have fun tonight and there are not too many thick heads this morning :roll: . Roll on May26th 2013 at the Bilston NIA!!! :lol: wont come soon enough......Take care.....

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 am

According to the paper setlist he dropped Feast Of Consequences, Cliche, Forgotten Sons & Raw Meat! Don't have a clue how he thought he was going to fit them all into the time slot he allowed himself.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 am

JohnSReid wrote:Grendel sounded great and the crowd went absolutely mental. I think that everyone was exhausted at the end of the set for all the jumping around.

Literally he hit the ground running and just took it from there. High octane, barely catching a moment's breath.

There were 2/3 songs dropped from the setlist due to time constraints - maybe we'll see them tomorrow if we're lucky!

Don't know how Fish feels this morning but I'm bloody exhausted! A very 'energetic' set-list! :)

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:21 am

arcademannequin wrote:
JohnSReid wrote:Grendel sounded great and the crowd went absolutely mental. I think that everyone was exhausted at the end of the set for all the jumping around.

Don't know how Fish feels this morning but I'm bloody exhausted! A very 'energetic' set-list! :)

He was relaxed when he entered the breakfast room at 9:55 :D ;) !

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 am

ulrichs wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:

He was relaxed when he entered the breakfast room at 9:55 :D ;) !

Fish is in your hotel?! :o What a coincidence Ulli! ;) :lol:
Next

Full Version