Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Omg

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

coops2558 wrote:Some of us were good drunks lol and had an awesome time, shame some people get so wasted they are unaware that they upset others . Hopefully my group of drunks did not offend anyone... If we did sorry!!! But we did have a great weekend....paul


you were fantastic mate shame about all those old songs ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:38 am

The two drunks were trying to push their way down to the front but were told to get lost!!! We had queued up for ages to get down the front and it's first come served. They were giving a load of grief to a bloke with a blonde Mohican whose name i can't remember but the Security sorted it out!!!

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 am

The Assassing wrote:The two drunks were trying to push their way down to the front but were told to get lost!!! We had queued up for ages to get down the front and it's first come served. They were giving a load of grief to a bloke with a blonde Mohican whose name i can't remember but the Security sorted it out!!!


That would be Mark its a shame they always pick on the little ones :lol:

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 am

kieron bpf wrote:
The Assassing wrote:The two drunks were trying to push their way down to the front but were told to get lost!!! We had queued up for ages to get down the front and it's first come served. They were giving a load of grief to a bloke with a blonde Mohican whose name i can't remember but the Security sorted it out!!!


That would be Mark its a shame they always pick on the little ones :lol:


Crikey :shock: This is all news to me, none of us knew any of this was happening, we were in the middle centre, and honestly never seen anything kicking off. :shock:

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 am

I was stood a couple of guys over from mark and i must have been very near to you graham.those guys were hammered,proper off there heads.mark stepped in and helped the guy in the dark t shirt out and then the dark shirt guys mate went to get security.two nasty flash points that could have been worse in such a big crowd.mark was with his missus and i have to take my hat off to him for staying calm after the way he was spoken to.glad it was sorted so quickly and no real harm was done.:)

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 am

Absolutely! Respect to the Assembly security guys - they dealt with things quickly and little fuss.

Hence the shout of 'middle-class w***ers' during the 2nd acoustic set as they were pulled out.

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 am

Were those the same guys? The mind boggles!:-S

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:37 am

I know, the mind boggles. Once is enough, but twice?

When they kicked off on Saturday, they were absolutely steaming. And I mean the whole drunken bonding thing, rocking on the heels, shouting, bumping, swearing... The security guy gave them a warning before Fish's set and they quietened down for a few seconds. Then started up again! I challenged one of them after they picked on someone else in a black or dark t-shirt. He said, " I haven't come here for a fight mate." So I said, "well you are doing a bloody good job of doing exactly that, you've pissed everyone off around here."

By then they had tussled with 5 or 6 people, including two women who had come to stand right behind them. At one point the guy with the white mohican turned and just said, "This is your last warning...." This seemed to seep in slowly, and then they turned on him after another thwarted attempt to get in front of him. At this point I went to the right to get security and someone else went left. By the time I had made it back to my spot, security had got them out.

All this happening while Grendel stormed out ahead and with the Company Italy singing every word behind me. I loved the atmosphere when they'd gone, but before then, jeez!

When I saw the same two in the bar on Sunday I thought on no, but looks like they stepped over the mark again and hats off to security for getting them out.

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 am

Graham / Mark are U guys on Facebook..it would be nice to bring the Drinking Team together...Only if U park the Bike Up First of course Mark......Graham hows the Jag? Did u get train home ok..
I got our Scouser Mate Nige and Paul with the Hawaiian shirts sorted..... And anyone else who was with us Ian Julia Et Al...Drop me a message on here or text 07890748370 or find me on Facebook Paul Cooper from Darlington.
Then we need to Sort a re-union at a Gig Next Year on the tour maybe???????...Paul
Thanked: 1

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 am

kieron bpf wrote:
coops2558 wrote:Some of us were good drunks lol and had an awesome time, shame some people get so wasted they are unaware that they upset others . Hopefully my group of drunks did not offend anyone... If we did sorry!!! But we did have a great weekend....paul


you were fantastic mate shame about all those old songs ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats Just Evil........!!!! text or Facebook Me...Paul
Next

Full Version