Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Omg

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

marksc wrote:I know, the mind boggles. Once is enough, but twice?

When they kicked off on Saturday, they were absolutely steaming. And I mean the whole drunken bonding thing, rocking on the heels, shouting, bumping, swearing... The security guy gave them a warning before Fish's set and they quietened down for a few seconds. Then started up again! I challenged one of them after they picked on someone else in a black or dark t-shirt. He said, " I haven't come here for a fight mate." So I said, "well you are doing a bloody good job of doing exactly that, you've pissed everyone off around here."

By then they had tussled with 5 or 6 people, including two women who had come to stand right behind them. At one point the guy with the white mohican turned and just said, "This is your last warning...." This seemed to seep in slowly, and then they turned on him after another thwarted attempt to get in front of him. At this point I went to the right to get security and someone else went left. By the time I had made it back to my spot, security had got them out.

All this happening while Grendel stormed out ahead and with the Company Italy singing every word behind me. I loved the atmosphere when they'd gone, but before then, jeez!

When I saw the same two in the bar on Sunday I thought on no, but looks like they stepped over the mark again and hats off to security for getting them out.

I was stood to the left of you guys beside the lad who got the first security guy.amazing i went all that way and stood beside someone from up the road at sheffield.:)
The Company italy were amazing on sunday night they went potty during msh i ended bouncing around and dancing with them.very memorable.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 am

torch_light wrote:
marksc wrote:I know, the mind boggles. Once is enough, but twice?

When they kicked off on Saturday, they were absolutely steaming. And I mean the whole drunken bonding thing, rocking on the heels, shouting, bumping, swearing... The security guy gave them a warning before Fish's set and they quietened down for a few seconds. Then started up again! I challenged one of them after they picked on someone else in a black or dark t-shirt. He said, " I haven't come here for a fight mate." So I said, "well you are doing a bloody good job of doing exactly that, you've pissed everyone off around here."

By then they had tussled with 5 or 6 people, including two women who had come to stand right behind them. At one point the guy with the white mohican turned and just said, "This is your last warning...." This seemed to seep in slowly, and then they turned on him after another thwarted attempt to get in front of him. At this point I went to the right to get security and someone else went left. By the time I had made it back to my spot, security had got them out.

All this happening while Grendel stormed out ahead and with the Company Italy singing every word behind me. I loved the atmosphere when they'd gone, but before then, jeez!

When I saw the same two in the bar on Sunday I thought on no, but looks like they stepped over the mark again and hats off to security for getting them out.

I was stood to the left of you guys beside the lad who got the first security guy.amazing i went all that way and stood beside someone from up the road at sheffield.:)
The Company italy were amazing on sunday night they went potty during msh i ended bouncing around and dancing with them.very memorable.

Mark you should have brought them over to the real drinkers No1 & 2 at the end of the bar.....Me N Nige would have siphoned their blood lol....would have gone nice with the JD lol...Paul

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

coops2558 wrote:Graham / Mark are U guys on Facebook..it would be nice to bring the Drinking Team together...Only if U park the Bike Up First of course Mark......Graham hows the Jag? Did u get train home ok..
I got our Scouser Mate Nige and Paul with the Hawaiian shirts sorted..... And anyone else who was with us Ian Julia Et Al...Drop me a message on here or text 07890748370 or find me on Facebook Paul Cooper from Darlington.
Then we need to Sort a re-union at a Gig Next Year on the tour maybe???????...Paul

Not sorted you on facebook yet mate....
Be good to meet up somewhere next year 'on tour'.
JD and honey anyone? :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 am

torch_light wrote:I was stood a couple of guys over from mark and i must have been very near to you graham.those guys were hammered,proper off there heads.mark stepped in and helped the guy in the dark t shirt out and then the dark shirt guys mate went to get security.two nasty flash points that could have been worse in such a big crowd.mark was with his missus and i have to take my hat off to him for staying calm after the way he was spoken to.glad it was sorted so quickly and no real harm was done.:)

The Security was really good. I turned around a little while after Security came over for the second time and the two Morons had gone, i think they got chucked out!!!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 am

pilgrimpaul wrote:
coops2558 wrote:Graham / Mark are U guys on Facebook..it would be nice to bring the Drinking Team together...Only if U park the Bike Up First of course Mark......Graham hows the Jag? Did u get train home ok..
I got our Scouser Mate Nige and Paul with the Hawaiian shirts sorted..... And anyone else who was with us Ian Julia Et Al...Drop me a message on here or text 07890748370 or find me on Facebook Paul Cooper from Darlington.
Then we need to Sort a re-union at a Gig Next Year on the tour maybe???????...Paul

Not sorted you on facebook yet mate....
Be good to meet up somewhere next year 'on tour'.
JD and honey anyone? :lol:

y must

Hello Paul. The Jag is Fine Mate. I got the Train home ok although i felt rough Monday morning, after we came out a load of us went into the Avenue Bar/Hotel as it was the only place still open. They must known we'd end up in there as they were playing Script when we walked in!!! I couldn't see you or Nige, i should have taken your Mobile in the morning. I am on Facebook Graham Warren from Margate, my Profile picture is me and a Mate about 24 Years ago standing next to a Girl. I've got a Clutching at Straws Tour T Shirt on, i was a lot slimmer in those days but you should be able to recognise me lol. I'll search for you as well. A re-union next year is a must, we'll have to sort something out when the Tour dates are released!!! :)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 am

Request sent graham 8-)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 am

Paul still cannot find you on Facebook...But if you have Graham He should be able to help ya lol.... Graham nice Facebook Profile Pic Lol...
Tanja Accepted your request thank you x Paul

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 am

Take a look here! And maybe you add your name!?

Oh, I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

Full Version