Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Sunday Night Set List

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 am

Script
Long Cold Day
Innocent Party
He Knows You Know
Square Go*
Feast of Consequences*
The Other Side of Me*
Dark Star*
Pilgrim's Address
Jigsaw
Freaks
Lucky
Internal Exile
Market Square Hero

Grendel

* = Steve Vantsis on bass

Re: Sunday Night Set List

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 am

... Don't forget The Company for the final encore!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 am

JohnSReid wrote:... Don't forget The Company for the final encore!

Thought the floor was going to give way, there was so much jumping going on. :lol: - Pity I had to be stood behind a guy with the biggest, bushiest head I have ever seen. :o - Every time I moved to get a better view, so did he! :x

Great set-list anyway! Some real crowd-pleasers in there. Enjoyed both new tracks, though it will be interesting to hear them honed to perfection on the album.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 am

Stunning gig Sunday, simply stunning. I also thought the sound was better and clearer than I've heard at a Fish electric set in a very long time. Big thankyou's to everyone for a great weekend

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 am

Yes, Sunday night was a real stormer. The bar was set straight from the off with Script. Lovely stuff. A real crowd-pleasing set with a great clutch of Marillo stuff and intense Fish material.

I love Pilgrim's Address, always one of my favourites an his most underrated song prior to the acoustic tour. It always resonates.

The roof was definitely shaking from the roar that went up when Freaks started. And the final forty-five minutes or so must go down as the most amazing, joyous Fish celebration in history. Simply stunning! Fish clearly enjoyed it and the crowd certainly did, resulting in an almost silent exit from the building and out into the street as everyone was hoarse from singing!

Yes, these conventions are often very special indeed....

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 am

Freaks and MSH were awesome. Never thought to hear them again live!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 am

Script as set opener? 8-) Did Mar survive the experience? ;) :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 am

Conan wrote:Script as set opener? 8-) Did Mar survive the experience? ;) :lol:

Yes she did! I have seen here after the gig in good condition :D and with hand bag ;) !

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 am

Walking into lemmers to get a coffee and head home still humming freaks and jigsaw.:)

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:51 pm

ulrichs wrote:
Conan wrote:Script as set opener? 8-) Did Mar survive the experience? ;) :lol:

Yes she did! I have seen here after the gig in good condition :D and with hand bag ;) !

:lol: :lol: Lovely lady! So many great people. ;) :D

Thought Fish's voice was really excellent last night, as it has been over all four sets. - As others have said, the whole bloody thing blew my mind. - How do you top that Sunday night gig?! :?
Next

Full Version