Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Sunday Night Set List

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 pm

arcademannequin wrote:I've just checked, it's already on YouTube in its entirety! :o - Trouble is, you don't get the full, vibrating force of the Company singing every word!

Exactly. Just seen this, very sad...

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Apart from one track (IMHO) the perfect set list.......

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 pm

An unbelievable weekend building up to what was without a shadow of a doubt the most amazing 2.5 hours of live music you are ever likely to witness. I feel honoured to have been there and enjoy it with a fantastic group of fans from all corners of the world. Frank you are a genius.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:40 pm

What a Weekend!!! My first Convention. I was right at the front for both nights, i think we raised the roof during Freaks!!!
I met some really nice people!!! Hello to Chris and Tanya and their two friends ( The Company Norfolk) Nigel the Scouse Plumber and the ex Army lad who gave his spare ticket away (suggest Name badges for the next Convention) At the end on Sunday i was really parched due to all the singing and some great Dutch Fans gave me their last bottle of Water so thanks to them!!!
Shame it's all over!!!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

He Knows You Know was really special for me as it was the first Marillion record i ever bought. It was on 12 inch from Our Price in Margate High Street when i was about 15!!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:27 am

Haha!
I know exactly where you mean. Unfortunately only one decent music shop left now and that's in Ramsgate.

Crikey! That Sunday night, eh? I asked security to be on standby in case Mar passed out. :D

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 am

The Assassing wrote:What a Weekend!!! My first Convention. I was right at the front for both nights, i think we raised the roof during Freaks!!!
I met some really nice people!!! Hello to Chris and Tanya and their two friends ( The Company Norfolk) Nigel the Scouse Plumber and the ex Army lad who gave his spare ticket away (suggest Name badges for the next Convention) At the end on Sunday i was really parched due to all the singing and some great Dutch Fans gave me their last bottle of Water so thanks to them!!!
Shame it's all over!!!

And it was a pleasure to meet you Graham. I will find you on facebook. And hopefully we will get to meet again.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:12 pm

The Assassing wrote:What a Weekend!!! My first Convention. I was right at the front for both nights, i think we raised the roof during Freaks!!!
Shame it's all over!!!

Paul was the ex army lad him and nigel made me laugh all weekend :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

JohnSReid wrote:Haha!
I know exactly where you mean. Unfortunately only one decent music shop left now and that's in Ramsgate.

Crikey! That Sunday night, eh? I asked security to be on standby in case Mar passed out. :D

ha bloody Ha.xxx

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 am

Chris D wrote:
Shame it's all over!!!

And it was a pleasure to meet you Graham. I will find you on facebook. And hopefully we will get to meet again.

I hope so too, can't wait for the new album and tour!!!
Next

Full Version