Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weekend

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm

In third place was Teddynonose and his amazing Red Marillion Shirt from 198- something. (even though it was only half the size it started out as). :lol: :lol:

In second place was the guy walking around on saturday in the harlequin trousers, Script t-shirt and headband looking not unfamiliar to a certain lead singer from the 1980's.

But in first place, and goodness if you saw it you will know why it wins was,

The Marillion paint job on the motor bike outside the Assembly Rooms on Saturday afternoon with the Grendal cover on the tank, the Fish petrol cap and the word Marillion on the front. Incredible. :)

An honourable mention must be made to the scooter that was upstairs, how the hell were the band signatures done on the front mud-guard? :?
Thanked: 2

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

That motorbike was amazing. Whose was it?
Thanked: 1

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm

torch_light wrote:In third place was Teddynonose and his amazing Red Marillion Shirt from 198- something. (even though it was only half the size it started out as). :lol: :lol:

In second place was the guy walking around on saturday in the harlequin trousers, Script t-shirt and headband looking not unfamiliar to a certain lead singer from the 1980's.

But in first place, and goodness if you saw it you will know why it wins was,

The Marillion paint job on the motor bike outside the Assembly Rooms on Saturday afternoon with the Grendal cover on the tank, the Fish petrol cap and the word Marillion on the front. Incredible. :)

An honourable mention must be made to the scooter that was upstairs, how the hell were the band signatures done on the front mud-guard? :?


And I was hoping to get Fish to wear it to get the 200 point photo !

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
torch_light wrote:In third place was Teddynonose and his amazing Red Marillion Shirt from 198- something. (even though it was only half the size it started out as). :lol: :lol:

In second place was the guy walking around on saturday in the harlequin trousers, Script t-shirt and headband looking not unfamiliar to a certain lead singer from the 1980's.

But in first place, and goodness if you saw it you will know why it wins was,

The Marillion paint job on the motor bike outside the Assembly Rooms on Saturday afternoon with the Grendal cover on the tank, the Fish petrol cap and the word Marillion on the front. Incredible. :)

An honourable mention must be made to the scooter that was upstairs, how the hell were the band signatures done on the front mud-guard? :?


And I was hoping to get Fish to wear it to get the 200 point photo !


You deserved the 200 points if you could have got anyone over the age of 18 to fit into it. Let alone Fish! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

LOL!

Loved the Harlequin trews and the motorbike was amazing! I didn't even think about inflicting my body in my Marillion T-shirt on anyone!! ;-)

(Less of a T-shirt more of a bra these days!!!)

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

GoldfishOrClown wrote:LOL!

Loved the Harlequin trews and the motorbike was amazing! I didn't even think about inflicting my body in my Marillion T-shirt on anyone!! ;-)

(Less of a T-shirt more of a bra these days!!!)


That was the look I was unfortunately sporting on Friday in the Jester with my Internal Exile tour shirt, but it was a bit like Fugazi, for one night only!

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 pm

If i remember correctly the bloke who owned the bike was Mark, don't know his Surname. His Helmet was the painted the same. Had a chat with him in the Jug and Jester, really nice bloke. He got the Helmet already painted from Ebay and had the bike done himself, Awesome!!!

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 am

The Assassing wrote:If i remember correctly the bloke who owned the bike was Mark, don't know his Surname. His Helmet was the painted the same. Had a chat with him in the Jug and Jester, really nice bloke. He got the Helmet already painted from Ebay and had the bike done himself, Awesome!!!


Graham, there you are :) helloooooo
You are right - it was Mark. The helmet looked so good...
Thanked: 1

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 am

He left the bash hat up with mark wilkinsons display on saturday,but i would loved to have asked him about the bike.the spray job was amazing.i missed him in the jug.shame!

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:29 pm

torch_light wrote:He left the bash hat up with mark wilkinsons display on saturday,but i would loved to have asked him about the bike.the spray job was amazing.i missed him in the jug.shame!


His name is Mark Paling i think thats spelt right really nice man and such a cool paint job
Next

Full Version