Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Unofficial Best Marillion/Fish related item of the weeke

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I might try facebook. I would have stood it there too. Very nice.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

My shout for best item would TNN's self-embroidered Marillion jacket. Bloody brilliant. :)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm

You mentioned it,i missed it.sorry but late entries cannot be accepted after the closing date.:'( :@:-)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 pm

torch_light wrote:You mentioned it,i missed it.sorry but late entries cannot be accepted after the closing date.:'( :@:-)

What closing date?! :o :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:16 pm

The rules were clearly stated on the entry forms :)

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am

pocketfraggle wrote:
The Assassing wrote:If i remember correctly the bloke who owned the bike was Mark, don't know his Surname. His Helmet was the painted the same. Had a chat with him in the Jug and Jester, really nice bloke. He got the Helmet already painted from Ebay and had the bike done himself, Awesome!!!

Graham, there you are :) helloooooo
You are right - it was Mark. The helmet looked so good...

Hello Tanja!!! Thanks, i thought it was!! :) Shame you had to miss the Sunday night.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:10 pm

The Assassing wrote:
pocketfraggle wrote:
The Assassing wrote:If i remember correctly the bloke who owned the bike was Mark, don't know his Surname. His Helmet was the painted the same. Had a chat with him in the Jug and Jester, really nice bloke. He got the Helmet already painted from Ebay and had the bike done himself, Awesome!!!

Graham, there you are :) helloooooo
You are right - it was Mark. The helmet looked so good...

Hello Tanja!!! Thanks, i thought it was!! :) Shame you had to miss the Sunday night.

It is, it is :cry:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:22 pm

kieron bpf wrote:
torch_light wrote:He left the bash hat up with mark wilkinsons display on saturday,but i would loved to have asked him about the bike.the spray job was amazing.i missed him in the jug.shame!

His name is Mark Paling i think thats spelt right really nice man and such a cool paint job

Found him FaceBook, messaged him about the bike. :D

Full Version