Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Leamington Convention DVD

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Anyone know if there will be a DVD released of the convention. I think every Fish fan across the globe would be buying one. What a great way to remember what was a simply incredible weekend of music and fun.

Re: Leamington Convention DVD

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 am

I did hear that it will be released possibly after Christmas but don't know how true that is, it would be FANTASTIC if it was!!! It was being filmed but that could be for Fish's You Tube channel.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:42 am

I NEED THAT DVD! - Any chance of it before Christmas Fish? :? ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 am

There was a blog or a fish post that said that the crew who filmed the derby gig were there for the weekend filming.i hope that it is a film of the whole weekend as well as the sets.spa-ing with fish anyone?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 am

I was going to ask the same question - a DVD of the weekend would be fantastic. I would say 'the highlights' but it would be hard to decide what to leave out!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 am

The things is that if there is a dvd it would have to be in three parts: Two Acoustic sets. two electric/band sets and then all the other stuff as extras, but it would be one hell of a dvd to own. :D

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

keitht wrote:The things is that if there is a dvd it would have to be in three parts: Two Acoustic sets. two electric/band sets and then all the other stuff as extras, but it would be one hell of a dvd to own. :D

I'd pay a small fortune for that, though rather than bunch the acoustic and electric sets together, I'd personally like to see a disc of all Saturday's stuff, and disc of all Sunday's. No highlights. The full shebang! :D

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh yeah so when you watch it you need like a weekend to spare dude! ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 pm

torch_light wrote:Oh yeah so when you watch it you need like a weekend to spare dude! ;)

Brilliant stuff for a sleepover ;) without sleep of course!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
keitht wrote:The things is that if there is a dvd it would have to be in three parts: Two Acoustic sets. two electric/band sets and then all the other stuff as extras, but it would be one hell of a dvd to own. :D

I'd pay a small fortune for that, though rather than bunch the acoustic and electric sets together, I'd personally like to see a disc of all Saturday's stuff, and disc of all Sunday's. No highlights. The full shebang! :D

Totally agree Paul, No half measures!!!! The Full Monty!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Full Version