Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Amazing!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 am

That was amazing, I had the time of my life!!
Everyone I spoke to was great, you couldn't find a nicer bunch of people gathered together anywhere else on earth. You are definitely the company I choose! I was slightly drunk saturday night so I apologise if I chatted a lot of nonsense to anyone I met after the gig!
The highlight for me was meeting Fish outside the Jug and Jester on Sunday afternoon and having a conversation with him. What a gentleman!! Thank you Fish for making my weekend, you are truly the nicest and most approachable and down to earth musician I have ever met.

Re: Amazing!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

jamie1990 wrote:That was amazing, I had the time of my life!!
Everyone I spoke to was great, you couldn't find a nicer bunch of people gathered together anywhere else on earth. You are definitely the company I choose! I was slightly drunk saturday night so I apologise if I chatted a lot of nonsense to anyone I met after the gig!
The highlight for me was meeting Fish outside the Jug and Jester on Sunday afternoon and having a conversation with him. What a gentleman!! Thank you Fish for making my weekend, you are truly the nicest and most approachable and down to earth musician I have ever met.

Absolutely! - He chatted to us after the FishHeads Edinburgh gig. - It made the weekend even more special. :)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm

He is a very special man. xx

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh yes wasn't it absolutely perfect! Met some lovely people and to the Norfolk gang i still think convention wellies? to the guys in the bar from leamington, the company I chose!! I couldn't fault it. I never did ride the camel and skliving a day from school was so worth it! The kids didn't even miss me. Thanks Fish. Can't wait to do it all again! Special thanks to my fiance john for putting up with me. Looking forward to our wedding day on Christmas eve and signing the register to Arc Of the curve, what Else!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Curved Arc wrote:Oh yes wasn't it absolutely perfect! Met some lovely people and to the Norfolk gang i still think convention wellies? to the guys in the bar from leamington, the company I chose!! I couldn't fault it. I never did ride the camel and skliving a day from school was so worth it! The kids didn't even miss me. Thanks Fish. Can't wait to do it all again! Special thanks to my fiance john for putting up with me. Looking forward to our wedding day on Christmas eve and signing the register to Arc Of the curve, what Else!

Next time we will wear wellies with a Fish logo on them.

It was great meeting you both. And have a very special Christmas Eve...... :)

Full Version