Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Company Convention 2013

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Have we got a date yet?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Company Convention 2013

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Your living room. Get the DVDs in!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 pm

I've had my own post-convention mini-convention with the Sunsets on Empire, Nearfest and Fishheads Club DVDs!! Great way to spend the afternoon before going back to working nightshift tonight!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 pm

jamie1990 wrote:I've had my own post-convention mini-convention with the Sunsets on Empire, Nearfest and Fishheads Club DVDs!! Great way to spend the afternoon before going back to working nightshift tonight!!

Same here Jamie! Had three DVDs on since I've come home! :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
jamie1990 wrote:I've had my own post-convention mini-convention with the Sunsets on Empire, Nearfest and Fishheads Club DVDs!! Great way to spend the afternoon before going back to working nightshift tonight!!

Same here Jamie! Had three DVDs on since I've come home! :lol:

My post convention will be Friday when I spread the word about the weekend to my auntie and her partner, give them their Fishheads DVD (I still wait to watch mine, so it is a surprise for me as well - so excited) and a Fish fleece hat and a little 13th star. Probably including a pint, watching photos and convincing them to join in next time ;)
Then weekend of and definitely watching Sunsets DVD that I bought at convention :D

He as we say in Germany:
post convention is pre convention :lol:

oder auch
nach dem Spiel ist vor dem Spiel (right Ulli?)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

lets just look forward to the 2013 dates.... Tanja, Chris, John..Nige, Paul, Rob get beers in...Paul

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

coops2558 wrote:lets just look forward to the 2013 dates.... Tanja, Chris, John..Nige, Paul, Rob get beers in...Paul

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Company Norfolk was wondering if camping in Scotland and a few gigs would be an idea. Dates please, noooow :D

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 pm

pocketfraggle wrote:
coops2558 wrote:lets just look forward to the 2013 dates.... Tanja, Chris, John..Nige, Paul, Rob get beers in...Paul

Company Norfolk was wondering if camping in Scotland and a few gigs would be an idea. Dates please, noooow :D

Camping in Scotland is never a good idea. Not unless you enjoy having your arse bitten by midges. :? :o :x

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
pocketfraggle wrote:

Camping in Scotland is never a good idea. Not unless you enjoy having your arse bitten by midges. :? :o :x

:shock: they told me there were times during the year where it is not that bad :shock:
Maybe Fish was just the carrot they put in front of my nose to talk me into it :o :?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Camping in Scotland is never a good idea. Not unless you enjoy having your arse bitten by midges. :? :o :x

Camping - period! - is never a good idea! :? Hell would have to freeze over before you'd get me in a tent again! :lol:
Next

Full Version