Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Company Convention 2013

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 pm

pocketfraggle wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
pocketfraggle wrote::drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Company Norfolk was wondering if camping in Scotland and a few gigs would be an idea. Dates please, noooow :D

Camping in Scotland is never a good idea. Not unless you enjoy having your arse bitten by midges. :? :o :x

:shock: they told me there were times during the year where it is not that bad :shock:
Maybe Fish was just the carrot they put in front of my nose to talk me into it :o :?

Avoid august, Tanja, avoid... :?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Lady41 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Camping in Scotland is never a good idea. Not unless you enjoy having your arse bitten by midges. :? :o :x
Camping - period! - is never a good idea! :? Hell would have to freeze over before you'd get me in a tent again! :lol:

Little Starfish wrote:Avoid august, Tanja, avoid... :?

:lol: o.k. o.k. o.k.
in a nutshell: it will be a long cold day in hell til the ladies go for camping
I liked the idea - probably more romantic with post Fish gig tent party, wrapped up in my sleepingbag, and no midges at all :cry:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:21 am

coops2558 wrote:lets just look forward to the 2013 dates.... Tanja, Chris, John..Nige, Paul, Rob get beers in...Paul

Hello Paul. There won't be any Beers left once you and Nige get there!!! :) Graham.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:57 am

coops2558 wrote:lets just look forward to the 2013 dates.... Tanja, Chris, John..Nige, Paul, Rob get beers in...Paul

As long as he does not play any of that old stuff..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see you on the road mate

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 am

The Assassing wrote:

Hello Paul. There won't be any Beers left once you and Nige get there!!! :) Graham.

It Will all be Ok mate with you there to supervise us.....but we defo need to organize something for next year and the tour.......maybe somewhere midlands again or a London gig....was fantastic to meet you Graham....Nige got home ok too have Spoken to both Him and Paul with the shirts lol...Paul

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

If there is to be an unofficial 2013 Convention at one of the May gigs then I might very well be up for that.

I can then meet some of the people that I didn't meet in Leamers.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm

I usually enjoy camping but I camped up north in Fort William this summer and it was truly horrific. You could not have hacked through the constant wall of midges even with a chainsaw plus it was damp and cold. Camping in Scotland is not recommended.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

COOPS2558 - You mean you can remember it? Nearly asleep on your feet Sunday night as I remember! ;)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 am

coops2558 wrote:
The Assassing wrote:

It Will all be Ok mate with you there to supervise us.....but we defo need to organize something for next year and the tour.......maybe somewhere midlands again or a London gig....was fantastic to meet you Graham....Nige got home ok too have Spoken to both Him and Paul with the shirts lol...Paul

It was Great meeting You and Nige too, i'll be up for travelling anywhere. I'm going to go to as many as possible, my two week Annual Leave starts on 27th May so i'm hoping it starts the last week of May otherwise i'm going to have to sweet talk/bribe the Roster Clerk!!! lol

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 am

jamie1990 wrote:I usually enjoy camping but I camped up north in Fort William this summer and it was truly horrific. You could not have hacked through the constant wall of midges even with a chainsaw plus it was damp and cold. Camping in Scotland is not recommended.

oh - so other plans need to be sorted ;)
Next

Full Version