Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Company Convention 2013

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm

bez wrote:If there is to be an unofficial 2013 Convention at one of the May gigs then I might very well be up for that.

I can then meet some of the people that I didn't meet in Leamers.

Sounds like an Idea bez, i would be up for that as well, even more so if it was on one of the Scottish dates. If the Company Norfolk are showing interest in doing this would be great to meet up with Chris and Tanja and co again as well as anyone else who was down at Lemmers or couldn't make it :)

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:58 am

Hold ya horses folks!! Before you go calling it a "Convention", remember this!

jester1470 wrote:It can't be a Convention without 1 of 2 things, a contingent from the Company Gloster, and/or Andreas being there, either of these things can constitute a mini Convention, anything else is just a poor imitation ;)


:lol:

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 am

Conan wrote:Hold ya horses folks!! Before you go calling it a "Convention", remember this!

jester1470 wrote:It can't be a Convention without 1 of 2 things, a contingent from the Company Gloster, and/or Andreas being there, either of these things can constitute a mini Convention, anything else is just a poor imitation ;)


:lol:

The Thing is Geoff are you going be able to make it this time :?

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 am

mwelljester wrote:The Thing is Geoff are you going be able to make it this time :?


I haven't planned what I'm having for my lunch yet - never mind stuff that may or may not happen in a year or three's time! :lol:

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 am

Oh! dear :o Lets not procastinate now! ;) :lol: :lol:

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:05 am

mwelljester wrote:Oh! dear :o Lets not procastinate now! ;) :lol: :lol:


OK. I'll procrastinate later. :)
Thanked: 2

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 am

Conan wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Oh! dear :o Lets not procastinate now! ;) :lol: :lol:


OK. I'll procrastinate later. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:54 am

Pure Conan gold :)

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 am

JohnSReid wrote:Pure Conan gold :)


We aim to please! :twirl: :hatoff:

Re: Company Convention 2013

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

JohnSReid wrote:Pure Conan gold :)

Don't encourage him john! :o ;) :lol:
Next

Full Version