Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention New Faces - Welcome

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 pm

motheroftwoboys wrote:This was my first convention and I was a bit nervous of going alone but I had a wonderful time and met some lovely people. The Company is, indeed good company! thanks so much to everyone I met and great to catch up with the few people I already knew
- oh, and Fish of course! By the way - I think we should have a Geordie branch of the Company! :D

Conan is head of the Geordie branch ;)

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Conan - please can I join?! Can't think what we should have on the t shirt! I don't do Brown ale.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Teddynonose wrote:Conan is head of the Geordie branch ;)

Conan IS the Geordie branch! ;) :lol:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Little Starfish wrote:
The Assassing wrote:Being a Fish Fan is unlike being a Fan of other Bands/ Singers!!! The Community and sense of Belonging is incredible. I'm ashamed to say that this was my first Convention and i am kicking myself that i've missed out all these years. I met some great people over the Weekend!!!
I thought that the Lanyards were a good idea!! Is this a new thing or is it the same at every Convention?

I second this, same for me, still wondering how I've missed that during years, we talked about that during the weekend.
Misplaced youth or adulthood ? :? :lol: No regret, Graham, we were there, and it was so good ! And it's better late than never.

Very true, first of many I hope!!!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm looking forward to the next one. Being a bit shy, I didn't say hi to as many people as I'd have liked to, apart from those I already knew. :oops:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Lady41 wrote:I'm looking forward to the next one. Being a bit shy, I didn't say hi to as many people as I'd have liked to, apart from those I already knew. :oops:

I hope I can make the next one. I am shy too, but will talk if I am spoken to. :lol:
I missed all the new faces, but hope some of them will continue to visit the forum! Welcome!!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Marina wrote:
Lady41 wrote:I'm looking forward to the next one. Being a bit shy, I didn't say hi to as many people as I'd have liked to, apart from those I already knew. :oops:

I hope I can make the next one. I am shy too, but will talk if I am spoken to. :lol:
I missed all the new faces, but hope some of them will continue to visit the forum! Welcome!!

I didn't see any new faces either. Just new names! ;) :D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Brilliant idea about a meet up at one of the gigs next May rab , I'd def be up for that , and couldn't agree more on this post, was made to feel very welcome . A Company of Friends indeed :D

Full Version