Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Avert Your Eyes

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
ulrichs wrote:And some of the guest were sing along :o !

Yes, Little Starfish was belting it out as though she was on X Factor! ;) :lol: - No wonder she forgot her glasses. ;)

Still remember how strange you were looking at me :lol:
Hopefully, Tony was there !

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Great picture

I should have asked him to wear the original 1981/2 Marillion Red Eye T shirt that I brought along. Unfortunately John closed the Treasure Hunt before I had summoned up the courage to ask him ! Although he would have struggle to get his arm in it nevermind the whole of his body! Its even too small for me and I'm about half the size of Fish !

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Teddynonose wrote:Great picture

I should have asked him to wear the original 1981/2 Marillion Red Eye T shirt that I brought along. Unfortunately John closed the Treasure Hunt before I had summoned up the courage to ask him ! Although he would have struggle to get his arm in it nevermind the whole of his body! Its even too small for me and I'm about half the size of Fish !

Yeah i remember when you showed me the t-shirt at our hotel, the first thing i thought was christ thats small, what age were you when you bought that Andy :?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 am

mwelljester wrote:

Yeah i remember when you showed me the t-shirt at our hotel, the first thing i thought was christ thats small, what age were you when you bought that Andy :?

Must have been 18. I was only about 8 stone. But the T shirt has shrunk a lot

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Ronnie Corbett wouldn't have got into that T-shirt. It was tiny. :o

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

This size thing is strange. If anyone remembers a few years back when Fish was married the first time he had the odd financial problem so held a close auction for a substantial amount of his gear. This included lots of tour merchandise and even Tanni's wedding dress.

Anyway, to the point. In the auction I won a sweatshirt. Size L from when Marillion supported Rush in New York. Supposedly worn by Fish :? . Well, I was going to wear it for the convention but I can not actually get it on :o . Were we all so much smaller once?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Chris D wrote:Anyway, to the point. In the auction I won a sweatshirt. Size L from when Marillion supported Rush in New York. Supposedly worn by Fish :? . Well, I was going to wear it for the convention but I can not actually get it on :o . Were we all so much smaller once?

Something worn by Fish and you can't get it on?! :o :shock: :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Chris D wrote:Anyway, to the point. In the auction I won a sweatshirt. Size L from when Marillion supported Rush in New York. Supposedly worn by Fish :? . Well, I was going to wear it for the convention but I can not actually get it on :o . Were we all so much smaller once?

I know. Amazing :(

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Chris D wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:

I know. Amazing :(

Must have been washed a hell of a lot. - Maybe Fish took some of his famous baths while wearing it? ;)

Full Version