Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Lost Fishheads office

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Well, It's the weekend of lost and found :lol: (Glad we know where my glasses are ! )

I've lost a Fishhead : There was a whole fishheads family, with young children, and a little girl pink fished dressed.
If this person is around, or if someone know them, please PM me, they have lost a photo. ;)

Re: Lost Fishheads office

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Little Starfish wrote:Well, It's the weekend of lost and found :lol: (Glad we know where my glasses are ! )

I've lost a Fishhead : There was a whole fishheads family, with young children, and a little girl pink fished dressed.
If this person is around, or if someone know them, please PM me, they have lost a photo. ;)

Did someone find your glasses Marie? :?

I don't remember seeing them in the pub after you left. Thought you had them on when you said your goodbyes! :? :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:15 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Little Starfish wrote:Well, It's the weekend of lost and found :lol: (Glad we know where my glasses are ! )

Did someone find your glasses Marie? :?

I don't remember seeing them in the pub after you left. Thought you had them on when you said your goodbyes! :? :lol:

No, no, they decided to stay with you all at the pub :mrgreen:
Glad I have'nt lost my head !! :lol:

Some angels collected them. But for now, i can say it's weird to drive with sunglasses when the night is coming... :?
But less dangerous than to drive without glasses at all !! :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 pm

arcademannequin wrote:I don't remember seeing them in the pub after you left.

Mind you, I was wearing beer-goggles at the time. :oops:

Full Version