Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Early Stages Box Set availability?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Just listening to the '84 Hammersmith Odeon gig. Brings back good memories of me and my brother sat listening to it on a little music system in our bedroom and being blown away by Misplaced.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Chris D wrote:Just listening to the '84 Hammersmith Odeon gig. Brings back good memories of me and my brother sat listening to it on a little music system in our bedroom and being blown away by Misplaced.

8-) Chris, thats what its all about, not just the music, but if we are listening to a specific gig on cd, dvd, or radio that brings back memories to oneself, then it makes the whole thing more Awesome on a Personnel level, its good to reminisce sometimes :)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Can't remember what I originally paid for it, but I'm glad I bought it when I did! :o ;) :D

Absolute quality box-set. Brilliant artwork. :)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Not the same as a physical copy, but Amazon are sellin the mp3 download for £23.99 (much cheaper then £££how much!!!!).

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 am

I got it from Fish's Online Shop about 8 weeks ago, i must have got one of the last few copies. I should have got it earlier especially as you used to get a Signed photo of the Classic line up!!!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 am

The Assassing wrote:I got it from Fish's Online Shop about 8 weeks ago, i must have got one of the last few copies. I should have got it earlier especially as you used to get a Signed photo of the Classic line up!!!

I have that framed and on my wall! :D - Worth the purchase price alone.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:06 am

Andyboy67 wrote:Can anyone help ?? Was the 1983 Marillion set @ Reading Rock ever released on a bootleg cd , and is it available to buy? I used to have a Radio 1 Friday Rock show recording on tape :!: but with nothing now days to listen to it on :cry: Thanx Andy.

if you want i can send you a disk so you can listen just pm me but i understand the urge to own it as well :D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 am

There are also a couple for sale on Ebay not at stupid prices well not yet anyway if that helps you mate :D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Many thanks to all replies , I have managed to get hold of the box set , all be it second hand but looks in good condition . and for a decent price :) now just need to get it on and reminisce :D

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am

For anybody that hasn't got the boxset, there is a brand new and sealed one for sale on Fleabay for £49.00. :)
Next

Full Version