Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Reflections on Leamington Spa

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:Amy ideas when it is planned for release rab ?

I wonder if Fish will be more careful about timing after the relatively slow sales of the last DVD release? - Personally, I'm ready and poised to hand over a considerable slab of money for a completely unedited box-set of all four gigs! ;) :)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm

I think that goes without saying , anyone who attended and would imagine many more with the songs he played this time round .

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 pm

arcademannequin wrote:

I wonder if Fish will be more careful about timing after the relatively slow sales of the last DVD release? - Personally, I'm ready and poised to hand over a considerable slab of money for a completely unedited box-set of all four gigs! ;) :)

So am i, the moneys here Fish bring it on! :D
As to when it s going to be realeased, i havent a clue, but as you say Paul he will be more cautious this time around, dont think it will be before the tour anyway thats for sure, due to writing and recording, and producing the Final package of the New Album.
As there is no Convention this year, i think October/ November sounds like a good bet, after the tour has finished, and just time for Christmas Presents :D :D :D

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:52 pm

mwelljester wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:

So am i, the moneys here Fish bring it on! :D
As to when it s going to be realeased, i havent a clue, but as you say Paul he will be more cautious this time around, dont think it will be before the tour anyway thats for sure, due to writing and recording, and producing the Final package of the New Album.
As there is no Convention this year, i think October/ November sounds like a good bet, after the tour has finished, and just time for Christmas Presents :D :D :D

That's one Christmas present I'll be buying for myself, as I won't be able to resist watching it before the big day! ;)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:43 am

The Convention will be released as 2 seperate DVDs, with Sunday night coming out first. May be in time to buy it on the Feast tour.

Current plans are to release the audio as well.

That's all I know :)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:30 am

JohnSReid wrote:The Convention will be released as 2 seperate DVDs, with Sunday night coming out first. May be in time to buy it on the Feast tour.

Interesting idea, releasing both nights separately. Hadn't thought of that one. - As is say, as long as we get the full gigs and the atmosphere comes across, then I don't mind. :)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

JohnSReid wrote:The Convention will be released as 2 seperate DVDs, with Sunday night coming out first. May be in time to buy it on the Feast tour.

Would be well interested in CDs of the Convention more than the DVDs

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 am

Me also, i only tend to watch a dvd a couple of times . So would be much more interested in cd version .(hopefully including the acoustic sets ) Its a good marketing ploy to release it as 2 separate discs . I certainly wouldn't mind supporting the idea as all money is goin to the right place . . . :-)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 am

I hope also the acoustics set will be a part of the release.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:Me also, i only tend to watch a dvd a couple of times . So would be much more interested in cd version .(hopefully including the acoustic sets ) Its a good marketing ploy to release it as 2 separate discs . I certainly wouldn't mind supporting the idea as all money is goin to the right place . . . :-)

Probably true with me Andy. CDs will obviously get the most use, but the DVDs are for the memories of a wonderful weekend.
Next

Full Version