Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Convention 2012 Artwork

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Don't know if this has been covered in one of Fish's blogs or elsewhere, but does anyone know if the Convention 2012 artwork will ever be released as a poster? - Would love a signed copy of the Gone Fishing artwork, to go with the upcoming Convention DVD release. :)

Re: Convention 2012 Artwork

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Vaguely recall him mentioning it in a blog - probably to co-incide with the new album release.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Don't know if this has been covered in one of Fish's blogs or elsewhere, but does anyone know if the Convention 2012 artwork will ever be released as a poster? - Would love a signed copy of the Gone Fishing artwork, to go with the upcoming Convention DVD release. :)

As far as I remember Mark Wilkinson gave it away to anybody who bought an item from him. Saw many people running around with the the poster.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:09 pm

peter0027 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Don't know if this has been covered in one of Fish's blogs or elsewhere, but does anyone know if the Convention 2012 artwork will ever be released as a poster? - Would love a signed copy of the Gone Fishing artwork, to go with the upcoming Convention DVD release. :)

As far as I remember Mark Wilkinson gave it away to anybody who bought an item from him. Saw many people running around with the the poster.

Missed a trick there then! :( :cry: - Still hope it will be available to buy from the shop at some point. ;)

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:21 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Missed a trick there then! :( :cry: - Still hope it will be available to buy from the shop at some point. ;)

I did not get one as well. More sad is even that the convetion shirts in my size are sold out in the shop! So I bought two in size XXL and brought them to my tailor. I must be the only man on earth with tailored fish shirts!

:D

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's brilliant Peter! :lol:

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:05 am

peter0027 wrote:

Mark gave me a free signed Convention poster !
Which reminds me that I need to get a frame for it....

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am

Teddynonose wrote:
peter0027 wrote:

Mark gave me a free signed Convention poster !
Which reminds me that I need to get a frame for it....

Not that you're rubbing it in or anything! :o :cry:

Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

peter0027 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Missed a trick there then! :( :cry: - Still hope it will be available to buy from the shop at some point. ;)

I did not get one as well. More sad is even that the convetion shirts in my size are sold out in the shop! So I bought two in size XXL and brought them to my tailor. I must be the only man on earth with tailored fish shirts!

:D

Scaled to size are they :? ;) :lol: or Gutted ;) :lol:

Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 am

I am not sure but I had read somewhere that the artwork was to be launched as a Poster. But I don't think it has released yet.
Next

Full Version