Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

So.....

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 am

Will there be another ?

Re: So.....

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Another what? :?

Album? Convention? Fish/Marillion reunion.... :twisted:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Well... As this in the convention area I was thinking convention ;)

And if Grendel could be played again that would be just smashing ta

Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:10 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Well... As this in the convention area I was thinking convention ;)

Ah! My bad - I didn't check to see which forum it had been posted into! :oops:

As you were. :D

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:53 am

In 2012 Fish announced the convention on the 24th January onwards! If a convention this year will happen, we have to wait till February ;) !!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 am

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:56 pm

ulrichs wrote:In 2012 Fish announced the convention on the 24th January onwards! If a convention this year will happen, we have to wait till February ;) !!

I can't afford a Convention this year! ........but next year please! ;) :D

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Fish on FB, some weeks ago:

It looks like the acoustics and the general ambiance of the building is first to be addressed and I pledged that if the acoustics were sorted out I would return the convention to the town next year!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:55 pm

peter0027 wrote:Fish on FB, some weeks ago:

It looks like the acoustics and the general ambiance of the building is first to be addressed and I pledged that if the acoustics were sorted out I would return the convention to the town next year!

What town? :? What venue? :?

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
peter0027 wrote:Fish on FB, some weeks ago:

What town? :? What venue? :?

Corn Exchange, Haddington. Recent meetings in the town that Fish has been involved in along with various community groups in the area. All looking to utilise this fine historic building in Haddington. The real home of the Convention.
Next

Full Version