Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: So.....

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Clutcher of Straws wrote:Corn Exchange, Haddington. Recent meetings in the town that Fish has been involved in along with various community groups in the area. All looking to utilise this fine historic building in Haddington. The real home of the Convention.

I'd be well up for a Scottish Convention!.......next year. ;) :) - Make a change from Lemmers.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I can do lemmington , no wAy to do Scotland.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooo I can do lemmington , no wAy to do Scotland.

I am with you Chris. Have done the last two Leamington conventions but very unlikely I would do Haddington.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Chris D wrote:
sussexsaint wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooo I can do lemmington , no wAy to do Scotland.

I am with you Chris. Have done the last two Leamington conventions but very unlikely I would do Haddington.

Chris, you could cycle to Hadders no problem! ;) :D Whack on your lycras and you're away......

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm

:'( I'd prefer Scotland!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Clutcher of Straws wrote:Corn Exchange, Haddington. Recent meetings in the town that Fish has been involved in along with various community groups in the area. All looking to utilise this fine historic building in Haddington. The real home of the Convention.

I'd be well up for a Scottish Convention!.......next year. ;) :) - Make a change from Lemmers.

Will see you there then! Hopefully. :)
This year is transitory for me, quite uncertain on many levels so next year a little trip to Haddington would be excellent.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Chris D wrote:

Chris, you could cycle to Hadders no problem! ;) :D Whack on your lycras and you're away......

Me in lycra. Though I do still wear lycra I normally wear baggy shorts over the top. If I turned up like that Fish might find me as the only audience member :shock:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Don't get me wrong. I would equally love to do Leamington again, but a change in location would make it a little more interesting for me personally. - Especially as I was in Leamington end of last year too for the final gig of that section of touring.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Leamington is kind of a neutral ground. Haddington gives a closer connection to the area Fish lives in. I like that.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 pm

peter0027 wrote:Leamington is kind of a neutral ground. Haddington gives a closer connection to the area Fish lives in. I like that.

You make it sound like a football match. ;) :lol:
Next

Full Version