Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

The Union Logo

Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:47 am

Calling all designers!

As this is only a unofficial forum having the Fish symbol as a logo could be a bit misleading, i was wondering if anybody wanted a go at designing a 'The Union' logo? It would appear as the 'head' logo of the forum(top left). Obviously it would be good to have it Fish orientated!

if anyone comes up with a design please e-mail it to the_union@the-company.zzn.com or if you can post it up like Peluche did ;)

Good luck :-/
Ed
Last edited by Ed on Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Union Logo

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:04 pm

Hi Ed ... sorry not to have replied sooner but I've been kinda busy (tut tut, yes I KNOW I'm a Moderator) ;)

Here's a quick idea for you which I knocked up this afternoon

[img]http://www.questbg.com/images/union2.jpg[/img]

Of course, you would need Mark's permisson to use the Fellini image. Anyway, this is just a starting point, maybe we could use this to make suggestions in order to finalise something?

My first (wicked) thought however was to go with this (although I know we'd never get away with it) ;D ;D ;D

[img]http://www.questbg.com/images/union1.jpg[/img]

Cheers, Chris

The Union Logo

Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:29 pm

I really like your first one! Maybe not the purple colour though. So far so good!

love the second one ;D

Ed

The Union Logo

Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:32 pm

love the second one ;D

;D

How about Gold instead of dodgy purple ?

The Union Logo

Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:07 pm

Yeah give it a go! any chance the writing could be in that fish style of lettering?

Ed

The Union Logo

Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:22 pm

Yeah give it a go! any chance the writing could be in that fish style of lettering?

Hey .. what the ferk do you want .. I'm doin' this for free ;D ;D :-/

OK, I'll have a bash

The Union Logo

Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:32 pm

Hey .. what the ferk do you want .. I'm doin' this for free ;D ;D :-/

Just make it bloody good! ;D :-/

Thanks Peluche
Ed

The Union Logo

Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:15 pm

Any luck Peluche?? ;D ;D

Ed

The Union Logo

Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:29 pm

Any luck Peluche?? ;D ;D
Ed

Ed, I will try to remain calm whilst I post ... ;D

I have a 72 page magazine (for which I'm the sole designer and page make-up guy) which has to be on press on Wednesday morning. I still have 30 pages to finish ... so ...

NO, I haven't done yer bloody logo >:(

;D ;D

The Union Logo

Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:44 am

I have a bit of time today - I'm hanging around waiting for phone calls - so I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything but I'll try.

Mo
Next

Full Version