Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

monocrome jester

Fri May 18, 2007 11:22 pm

Hi, I want a tattoo of a jester in black and white motley.I live in east lothian(close to the big man!!).does any one know a tattoist that would do me the honours of having this done(either freestile or traced)many thanks,newbie!!

monocrome jester

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:15 am

Hi, I want a tattoo of a jester in black and white motley.I live in east lothian(close to the big man!!).does any one know a tattoist that would do me the honours of having this done(either freestile or traced)many thanks,newbie!!

I have a tattoo (one of many) done by a chap who used to work in Galashiels (where my mother lives), apparently he now owns a studio in Edinburgh... his name is Max MacAndrews..... I would highly recommend him for any kind of freehand/complex art work. If you get it done, don't forget to post a pic :-/

monocrome jester

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 pm

meat wrote:Hi, I want a tattoo of a jester in black and white motley.I live in east lothian(close to the big man!!).does any one know a tattoist that would do me the honours of having this done(either freestile or traced)many thanks,newbie!!

here's mine, definitely get it traced! please keep in mind blurry pic & tat is 20 years old...no regrets

monocrome jester

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:28 pm

your tat is fab...but i want the same in black and white motley,anyone in Edinburgh,east lothian,mid or west lothian that anyone can recomend?

Full Version