Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Re: tatts w/ artwork

Tue May 05, 2009 1:49 pm

will get a photo of it and put it in here, you will see at conv for sure, but ye, will get one picture done for here!

Tue May 05, 2009 1:54 pm

mar wrote:will get a photo of it and put it in here, you will see at conv for sure, but ye, will get one picture done for here!

bearing in mind how long it took you to teach me how to do a list :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

Curved Arc wrote:I have a very simple fish on my right upper arm in blue about 1.5 inches long. Its my second tattoo, I knew I wanted a fish but it took a while to decide on the right one. Its great though and I know why I have it even if other people have to ask, I guess no Fish fan would ask why its there though. Some people wear their hearts on their sleeve, me, I wear Fish .
They sting a bit when being done but its certainly bearable and well worth it in the end. I hate needles too, but these only go in a little bit like a pin prick nothing like jabs or giving blood!!!!

Sting a bit !!!!!! :lol: , now lets be honest here for those of you who are thinking of having one done - they hurt like hell :evil: - the lower back and sides are killers - try nipping yourself on your sides you'll get the idea on what it's like :lol:

Sat May 30, 2009 11:46 am

I agree, i think i said , mine hurt like hell too, specially the outline, and, sorry to say,but i had a splif and several whiskies, good old days?, not!!, but, luv my tat, thinking about getting it retouched, before conv,getting abit faded now.ps, think hard anyone about having names, ok at time, but when, or if, it goes bellyup, you got a problem, got mine covered, but it messed up my tat abit.

Sat May 30, 2009 5:36 pm

the tat man wrote:
Curved Arc wrote:I have a very simple fish on my right upper arm in blue about 1.5 inches long. Its my second tattoo, I knew I wanted a fish but it took a while to decide on the right one. Its great though and I know why I have it even if other people have to ask, I guess no Fish fan would ask why its there though. Some people wear their hearts on their sleeve, me, I wear Fish .
They sting a bit when being done but its certainly bearable and well worth it in the end. I hate needles too, but these only go in a little bit like a pin prick nothing like jabs or giving blood!!!!

Sting a bit !!!!!! :lol: , now lets be honest here for those of you who are thinking of having one done - they hurt like hell :evil: - the lower back and sides are killers - try nipping yourself on your sides you'll get the idea on what it's like :lol:

Okay, so maybe I'm a bit odd, but when I had my tatt done (on my lower back) it didn't really hurt. Just a little sting. I think I found the having to sit still more irritating! :lol:

Sat May 30, 2009 5:42 pm

madviola wrote:
the tat man wrote:

Okay, so maybe I'm a bit odd, but when I had my tatt done (on my lower back) it didn't really hurt. Just a little sting. I think I found the having to sit still more irritating! :lol:

when I got mine doen it jst felt like a scratching sensation... but then it depends on where you get it done... differnet parts of the body have different concentrations of nerve ends in the near empidemis layers...

everyone may therefore experience things to different degrees.... and an old friend Wattie Falla, a tattoo artist at Pete's tatooes( not sure if he is still there!) in Dalkieth once said, the more you have the more you begin to feel them ,as you use up your "painfree" areas and move into more sensitive areas...

Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh errr Mrs I must be odd then cause they hurt like hell and don't matter where I had them they have hurt, only thing I cxan think of is it's because I have such smoooooooooooooth delicate baby skin :lol:

Now body piercing there's something I have never felt the pain I only get a high as the needle is pushed through the skin :lol:

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm

With reference to the tatts, they dont hurt anything like giving birth to a breach baby 30 hours in labour and delivering bum first now thats pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then theres the stitches (ok I wont go there but garden string and knitting needles sound so familiar) :( A tattoo? A walk in Belsize Park mate!!!)

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 am

Curved Arc wrote:With reference to the tatts, they dont hurt anything like giving birth to a breach baby 30 hours in labour and delivering bum first now thats pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then theres the stitches (ok I wont go there but garden string and knitting needles sound so familiar) :( A tattoo? A walk in Belsize Park mate!!!)

Now that is pain I can relate too - especially when the epidural doesn't take!

I guess pain is a relative thing. :!:

Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Reading these 2 last posts,ye, a tattoo ANYTIME :shock:
Next

Full Version