Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Re: tatts w/ artwork

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 pm

madviola wrote:
Curved Arc wrote:With reference to the tatts, they dont hurt anything like giving birth to a breach baby 30 hours in labour and delivering bum first now thats pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then theres the stitches (ok I wont go there but garden string and knitting needles sound so familiar) :( A tattoo? A walk in Belsize Park mate!!!)

Now that is pain I can relate too - especially when the epidural doesn't take!

I guess pain is a relative thing. :!:

They do say that ladies have a higher pain threshold then us guys so big respect to you ladies :D , on the other hand I had a bad motorbike accident many years ago and when I was demanding more pain killers I remember to this day the nurse saying that I should enjoy the pain as once it had gone I wouldn't remember what the " pain " was like, only now do I realise what she meant :D

Can you remember what pain felt like when you was in pain ?

Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Good subject, at the time, AGONY, but, yes, you cant remember the pain, sorrry about the bike accident, I only had the one, and it wasnt that bad,the body is an amazing thing really,aint it?

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:46 pm

mar wrote:Good subject, at the time, AGONY, but, yes, you cant remember the pain, sorrry about the bike accident, I only had the one, and it wasnt that bad,the body is an amazing thing really,aint it?

It's a weird yet wonderful thing we live / exist in and that's our own bodies, now on a happier a note my bod is up for auction, the highest bid gets chance of wearing a 6ft 13 stone Adonis shaped bod that the Greek gods would be envious of so the bidding starts now, oh hang on me girlfriend reckons it's a 5ft nothing 16 stone over weight fat pig that the gods were pleased to see the back off - eh women they just don't see the beauty of us men :lol:

Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 pm

mar wrote:the body is an amazing thing really,aint it?

not seen it yet Mar.. so the jury is out.... :lol:

Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:13 pm

db42 wrote:
mar wrote:the body is an amazing thing really,aint it?

not seen it yet Mar.. so the jury is out.... :lol:

I am so gonna get YOU!!!!!

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 pm

I've got the leaping jester on one arm and the drummer boy on the other and Mark was chuffed to bits - he's not precious about his artwork at all and, as they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Go for it - tats are a great way of being individual and you'll be amazed how many conversations specific pictures spark off - I got stopped on the beach a couple of years ago because I've got the Tull Broadsword and the Beast on my shoulder blade and two young ladies just loved the detail...unfortunately just the detail, not me but such is life. :cry:
Whatever you get have it done as well as you can 'cause once you've got it it's yours for life. Good luck and take the plunge!

Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:05 pm

i have already got 5 tattoes, upper and lower arms plus top half of my back and i must say that it wasnt sore at all. i think that if you trust your tattoest then that is half the battle and mine is very good. no FISH ones yet, love EDDIE fron Maiden so have him but like the look of a few of the logos so who knows!!!! :o

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Pete my mate had full body coverage and cost him loads of cash, we use to talk for ages about colour, depth, lines, positioning etc ( I also am heavily tattoo'd ) he died and took all his work with him, are we wasting money on tattoo's ? Would spending money on other things be better spent ? The thing about Pete he was never into body piercing which I am so when they find me in years to come they will wonder where all the metal was from lol

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 pm

One man's thoughts on another man's skin.
Not a waste but a permanent part of one person.

How cash is spent is entirely dependant on individual priorities.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm

The though's of a poet can only undermine the thought's of the common man !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Next

Full Version