Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Re: tatts w/ artwork

Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Never felt compelled to get a tatt - but once you're dead a tattoo seems no more a waste than anything else you can buy.

Anything you can buy is transient. A tattoo is probably the most permanent thing in your life you can buy.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 am

nocomment2 wrote:Do we have to get special permission before we use any of the artwork for tattoos?

I'm sure it's with them because it simply means that people like them so much. They will be more proud of you buddy :-)

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 am

MaxPower wrote:Anything you can buy is transient. A tattoo is probably the most permanent thing in your life you can buy.

Hmmm. Not that I've got anything against tattoos myself, but the same argument could be used to justify cosmetic surgery... :shock: :?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Conan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Anything you can buy is transient. A tattoo is probably the most permanent thing in your life you can buy.

Hmmm. Not that I've got anything against tattoos myself, but the same argument could be used to justify cosmetic surgery... :shock: :?

Absolutely agree - I've never had a tattoo or breast augmentation :?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 pm

No tatts on me either, but that's cause i don't do needles, yes i know i'm wimp but after 43 years no point trying to change now, Any way Mrs Frog is having her 1st tattoo done this weekend, her christmas prezzie, her choice not mine. She's having a magpie in a rainbow, now where have i heard that phrase before, mmmmm. :D

Thu May 20, 2010 6:09 pm

tosh wrote:You can see a selection of F/M tats starting on this page
http://www.the-masque.com/tattoos1.html
click the link under each pic to see the next one.

Great site. 8-)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

If this works this is my new tat at 3 weeks old : )

Flippin heck I'll have to try harder, off to work so try again later : )
Last edited by tosh on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image link

Full Version