Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

My Fish picture

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 am

Fish 08 1.JPG
1202080924_0001_0001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: My Fish picture

Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 am

How come Fish looks like Grant Mitchell ???? :D

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 pm

And why is he crosseyed :D :D :D

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 pm

I think yoour drawing of Fish might actually be a better likeness than mine, which is annoying 'cause mine was GCSE coursework :lol:. Then again, I don't think my art teacher knows what Fish looks like, so I got away with it :lol:

My Fish drawing is here: http://blonde-walf.deviantart.com/art/Fish-D-134954182

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:50 pm

B-W.....Yours make it look like Fish was once a member of Bronski Beat!

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 am

I'm guessing that's a crow next to Fish's head in the first pic,but it could be Blinky or Inky which would make Fish Pacman !! :D :D :D

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Holbeach wrote:B-W.....Yours make it look like Fish was once a member of Bronski Beat!

haha - at least I managed to make him look human, which is more than I can usually do!! XD :lol:

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:15 pm

B-W wrote:
Holbeach wrote:B-W.....Yours make it look like Fish was once a member of Bronski Beat!

haha - at least I managed to make him look human, which is more than I can usually do!! XD :lol:

I thought it was his elderly kendo instructor

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Some of my artwork is already on the forum as avatars; the rotating Fish "coin" and also the "Kettle of Fish" cover, both done in 3D Studio Max yonks ago when I was using Win NT4.

I can't remember (maybe this post should be in the "You know you're old when..." thread!) if I've shown you my Fish drawings and cartoons. Would you like to see them? Most of them were done for the early Company mags.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Rainbow wrote:
I can't remember (maybe this post should be in the "You know you're old when..." thread!) if I've shown you my Fish drawings and cartoons. Would you like to see them? Most of them were done for the early Company mags.

Ooo er mrs, do you want to come up and see my etchings ;-)
Next

Full Version