Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Re: My Fish picture

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 pm

tosh wrote:
B-W wrote:
Holbeach wrote:B-W.....Yours make it look like Fish was once a member of Bronski Beat!


haha - at least I managed to make him look human, which is more than I can usually do!! XD :lol:


I thought it was his elderly kendo instructor


I'm getting hints of Captain Picard here though........ Still a grand effort though B.W and a great choice of subject matter. :)

Re: My Fish picture

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm

docbob wrote:How come Fish looks like Grant Mitchell ???? :D

I haven't watched EastEnders in a long time, so I had no idea! I'm no Mark Wilkinson, that's for sure! I don't draw very much anymore anyway, just as Fish doesn't make a record or go on the road everyday.

Re: My Fish picture

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 pm

B-W wrote:
My Fish drawing is here: http://blonde-walf.deviantart.com/art/Fish-D-134954182


Good to see someone else from dA on here ;)

Re: My Fish picture

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I like the first picture particularly...it conjurs up Fish's joviality
The second picture is strange....people seem to be trying to take their own eyes out?! ;)

Re: My Fish picture

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

dazed wrote:I like the first picture particularly...it conjurs up Fish's joviality
The second picture is strange....people seem to be trying to take their own eyes out?! ;)


Think they are meant to be holding Marbles up to their eyes in Pic 2 dazed !

:)

Re: My Fish picture

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 pm

sposato wrote:I haven't watched EastEnders in a long time


Send me a stamp, and I'll sum up in triplicate on the back of it what you have missed.

I honestly can't see why my wife watches that tripe half a dozen times a week, it's agonisingly awful. The least Auntie Beeb could do was find actors with East London accents for starters. Then they could research LU trains, they would run through that fictitious area with more than 3 carriages, the D stock that run that area of the line they are trying to fake are all 6 cars. (And run on electricity, not a guy pulling a piece of rope at the front, not to mention made of aluminium not wood, and weighing in at about 130 tons, not a couple of stone)

I could go on, but you get the picture.....

Re: My Fish picture

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Rainbow wrote:Some of my artwork is already on the forum as avatars; the rotating Fish "coin" and also the "Kettle of Fish" cover, both done in 3D Studio Max yonks ago when I was using Win NT4.

I can't remember (maybe this post should be in the "You know you're old when..." thread!) if I've shown you my Fish drawings and cartoons. Would you like to see them? Most of them were done for the early Company mags.


Yes ta. Like the rotating coin one already.
garyashton wrote:
dazed wrote:I like the first picture particularly...it conjurs up Fish's joviality
The second picture is strange....people seem to be trying to take their own eyes out?! ;)


Think they are meant to be holding Marbles up to their eyes in Pic 2 dazed !

:)


haha

Chris The Sarf wrote:
sposato wrote:I haven't watched EastEnders in a long time


Send me a stamp, and I'll sum up in triplicate on the back of it what you have missed.

I honestly can't see why my wife watches that tripe half a dozen times a week, it's agonisingly awful. The least Auntie Beeb could do was find actors with East London accents for starters. Then they could research LU trains, they would run through that fictitious area with more than 3 carriages, the D stock that run that area of the line they are trying to fake are all 6 cars. (And run on electricity, not a guy pulling a piece of rope at the front, not to mention made of aluminium not wood, and weighing in at about 130 tons, not a couple of stone)

I could go on, but you get the picture.....


Spoilsport! love Eastenders lol.

Re: My Fish picture

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 am

biggeorgejester wrote:I'm guessing that's a crow next to Fish's head in the first pic,but it could be Blinky or Inky which would make Fish Pacman !! :D :D :D


Agree with you, 3 humans with Fishes on there fingers. LOL

Re: My Fish picture

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:28 pm

squeak wrote:I'm getting hints of Captain Picard here though........ Still a grand effort though B.W and a great choice of subject matter. :)


I'm so glad that someone else picked-up on the Star Trek vibe. :) - Captain Picard absolutely. Still very good though.

Full Version