Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Fish Wallpaper

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am

Does anyone know where i can get fish background pics for my laptop ?

ive looked all over i cant find any decent ones ,

Thanks folks :P

Re: Fish Wallpaper

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 am

External Exile wrote:Does anyone know where i can get fish background pics for my laptop ?

Some good pics here that I use
http://www.fish-thecompany.com/artwork/artwork.htm

or there are some hi res ones in the pressroom here
http://www.fish-thecompany.com/promo.htm

cheers,
Sandy

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks Sandy 8-)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm

External Exile wrote:Does anyone know where i can get fish background pics for my laptop ?

I've been looking for decent Fish and Marillion wallpapers for years, but good hi-def ones are hard to come by. - The only decent one i've found is the 13th Star one on this site, but when it's stretched to screen-size, it makes the naked man look more like a woman! :lol:

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 am

heheh yea i noticed that :D

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Yes, I tried using them, but when stretched out... it was just a pixelled blue mess. :cry:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Mark must have them all heavily copyrighted. - I'd love a really high-res image of the full Script cover to use as a desktop wallpaper, but i don't think i'll ever find a usable one. :cry:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 am

arcademannequin wrote:Mark must have them all heavily copyrighted. - I'd love a really high-res image of the full Script cover to use as a desktop wallpaper, but i don't think i'll ever find a usable one. :cry:

Not sure what you mean by 'heavily' copyrighted, Mark owns the copyright of the original images, unless they rights are explicitly signed away anyone who creates something automatically own the copyright, there is no process to copyright something.
If people want a few wallpapers knocking up let me know your screen size and a rough idea for themes and I'll see what I can do. :)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:38 am

tosh wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Mark must have them all heavily copyrighted. - I'd love a really high-res image of the full Script cover to use as a desktop wallpaper, but i don't think i'll ever find a usable one. :cry:

Not sure what you mean by 'heavily' copyrighted, Mark owns the copyright of the original images, unless they rights are explicitly signed away anyone who creates something automatically own the copyright, there is no process to copyright something.
If people want a few wallpapers knocking up let me know your screen size and a rough idea for themes and I'll see what I can do. :)

Now that's a kind offer you can't refuse fellow forum members !

;)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Click the pic for a 1440x900 version
Next

Full Version