Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Marillion Market Square Heroes signed poster

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello out there
Forgive me but I am new to this fandangled computer stuff.
Can anyone help me!

i have a rare signed poster from the market Square heroes tour when the band played St Albans City Hall. My dad took it off the wall and got it signed. He was (sadly not with us anymore) a mad fish and marillion fan.

Does anyone know of a reputable place to sell any memorabilia without getting ripped off?

Kindly yours
Tbone

Re: Marillion Market Square Heroes signed poster

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 pm

tinabone wrote:Hello out there
Can anyone help me!

i have a rare signed poster from the market Square heroes tour when the band played St Albans City Hall. My dad took it off the wall and got it signed. He was (sadly not with us anymore) a mad fish and marillion fan.

Does anyone know of a reputable place to sell any memorabilia without getting ripped off?

Kindly yours
Tbone

Would you not rather keep it for sentimental value ?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm

I would NEVER part with that.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 pm

tinabone wrote:Hello out there
Can anyone help me!

Kindly yours
Tbone

As it's the sort of thing that is only worth what somebody will pay for it Ebay is probably your best bet, don't expect to get a lot for it though, a fully signed copy of Script just sold for £12, keep it!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 am

tosh wrote:As it's the sort of thing that is only worth what somebody will pay for it Ebay is probably your best bet, don't expect to get a lot for it though, a fully signed copy of Script just sold for £12, keep it!

Or sell it on here? ;)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 am

Hello all you lovely people who replied to this post.
Thanks for the advice and yes I agree sentimental value is something you cannot put a price on..
But I have lots of wonderful memories and thought this would be appreciated and loved someone who has listened to Marillion since the Fish days.

My mum and dad followed Marillion from the very very early days when I was bopping to disco tunes and so I am a very late starter on the Marillion crazyness. They say you always end up listening to the music your parents loved though don't they.

:D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, I dont listen to what my parents loved :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Go on then, I'll take it off your hands for a fiver. - And never let it be said that I don't do anyone any favours! ;)

Full Version