Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Mark Wilkinson on show!!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 am

As there are many of us who admire Mark Wilkinson as an artist and a person, I thought I would let you all know that Mark is holding an exhibition and talk at the Worcester Music Festival. The exhibition is at Worcester Arts Worshop, 21 Sansome Street, Worcester, WR1 1LH and Mark's talk is at 12pm on Sunday 21st August there too.

A large number of the Company Gloster will be present and we hope many of you can join us.

Jason.

Re: Mark Wilkinson on show!!

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 pm

A bit off topic, but I ordered 3 sets of playing cards from Mark (all illustrted with his various works). They arrived today (very quick delivery) and are too good to use for gaming. A really nice set for any fan of art (in general) Marks work, and you have to love the 2 joker cards :lol:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 am

netjester63 wrote:A bit off topic, but I ordered 3 sets of playing cards from Mark (all illustrted with his various works). They arrived today (very quick delivery) and are too good to use for gaming. A really nice set for any fan of art (in general) Marks work, and you have to love the 2 joker cards :lol:

guys and galls, you might not have read about the cars... a full set of playing cards, each with an individual piece of artwork extracted the Marks Shadowplay book.... so all individual..

available from www.the-masque.com for a very reasonable price of £12 plus £2 P&P in the UK.....

as Netjester says, a fantastic addition to any of Marks fans collections .. !

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I bought those cards as well and they are very good quality, as well of course as having amazing pictures on them.

I'm afraid I bought them to keep rather than use - I have a tatty set for actual use.

Now if he did an UNO set....

Full Version