Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Favourite/Best Fish and Marillion T/shirt Designs

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 am

Just wondering what Everyones Favourite/Best Fish and Marillion Tee shirt design is?, and any particular Reason you may have for your choice ?

Re: Favourite/Best Fish and Marillion T/shirt Designs

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 am

No reasons really just very striking images

1 The Guddler from Songs from the Mirror. Black Long sleeve T Shirt.
2 Fortunes of war with the bullet going through the poppy. Black Long Sleeve T
3 Lady Let It Lie T Shirt.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:28 pm

I know it's hardly a rarity, but I'm very partial to the Chocolate Frog Records design. Think it's a very striking logo.

From the past, really liked the Big Wedge/Uncle Sam design. Had a couple of those, but both became too faded to be wearable. :(

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 pm

arcademannequin wrote:I know it's hardly a rarity, but I'm very partial to the Chocolate Frog Records design. Think it's a very striking logo.

From the past, really liked the Big Wedge/Uncle Sam design. Had a couple of those, but both became too faded to be wearable. :(

I agree with Arcade

The Chocolate Frog T Shirt is very unique. Zaz and I were waiting for Arcade in Leamington and I saw him coming about 400 yards away because I saw his chocolate frog T shirt !

I had 1994 Fish Bandwagon T shirt that I was quite partial to. It was a red and black tye die. Reminded me of poppies. Would have been very appropriate to today.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm

I think this started off from a discussion Rab and I had on another thread.

There I mentioned a t-shirt from Milton Keynes with a Knight on charger. I am sure that the line up for the day was listed. Can anyone else remember this or am I dreaming?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Chris D wrote:I think this started off from a discussion Rab and I had on another thread.

There I mentioned a t-shirt from Milton Keynes with a Knight on charger. I am sure that the line up for the day was listed. Can anyone else remember this or am I dreaming?

Hey Chris, just checked the program from the gig and it has a couple of small knights on chargers inside the back cover, not on tees though, but could still be a possibility. :)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Chris D wrote:I think this started off from a discussion Rab and I had on another thread.

Hey Chris, just checked the program from the gig and it has a couple of small knights on chargers inside the back cover, not on tees though, but could still be a possibility. :)

Thanks Rab. I did google search but could not find anything. But I never saw a program.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:03 pm

The very first Silmariliion T shirt was Red with a knight on a horse - similar to the old Anglia TV Logo

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Teddynonose wrote:The very first Silmariliion T shirt was Red with a knight on a horse - similar to the old Anglia TV Logo

Any idea why they adopted that design Andy :?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Chris D wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Thanks Rab. I did google search but could not find anything. But I never saw a program.

Now I have thought more about this I am sure it also had a medieval tent on it.
Next

Full Version