Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Re: Favourite/Best Fish and Marillion T/shirt Designs

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Chris D wrote:
Chris D wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Hey Chris, just checked the program from the gig and it has a couple of small knights on chargers inside the back cover, not on tees though, but could still be a possibility. :)

Thanks Rab. I did google search but could not find anything. But I never saw a program.

Now I have thought more about this I am sure it also had a medieval tent on it.

Quite possibly Chris, as the Program front cover has the Child and the Jester looking down on a sort of Medieval tent, everything you have mentioned coincides with the gig Chris, so definitely a possibility. I take it this is really annoying you now. :)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:The very first Silmariliion T shirt was Red with a knight on a horse - similar to the old Anglia TV Logo

Any idea why they adopted that design Andy :?

Maybe a question for Mr Pointer ?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:The very first Silmariliion T shirt was Red with a knight on a horse - similar to the old Anglia TV Logo

Why don't you text him?! ;) :D

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

My favourite Fish-era marillion t-shirt would have to be my Garden party Reading festival 83' t-shirt closely followed by the He Knows you know t-shirt remember a guy wearing one on the Recital of the script dvd at Hammy Odeon :)

My Favourite solo Fish t-shirt would have to be my Internile Exile tour t-shirt followed by the Chocolate frogs tee. :)

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 am

I have the 'fortunes of war' as a long sleeve T, very handy for those winter tours! Love the Fugazi one but not able to be worn in public anymore due to shrinkage!!!!! I think my two solo faves are the Vigel 'Fish face' & the 'State of Mind' two heads & hour glass, for me, Mark W at his best.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

enfieldmonty wrote:I have the 'fortunes of war' as a long sleeve T, very handy for those winter tours! Love the Fugazi one but not able to be worn in public anymore due to shrinkage!!!!! I think my two solo faves are the Vigel 'Fish face' & the 'State of Mind' two heads & hour glass, for me, Mark W at his best.

Reminds me i also have the Fugazi grey sweatshirt "signed" but cannot wear it either due to being too small now, or me being Fatter whichever is the greater ;) :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 pm

mwelljester wrote:
enfieldmonty wrote:I have the 'fortunes of war' as a long sleeve T, very handy for those winter tours! Love the Fugazi one but not able to be worn in public anymore due to shrinkage!!!!! I think my two solo faves are the Vigel 'Fish face' & the 'State of Mind' two heads & hour glass, for me, Mark W at his best.

Reminds me i also have the Fugazi grey sweatshirt "signed" but cannot wear it either due to being too small now, or me being Fatter whichever is the greater ;) :lol: :lol:

Well those Scotch Pies have to go somewhere! ;) :lol:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Well those Scotch Pies have to go somewhere! ;) :lol:

Talking about kicking someone when there down, i thought you were my friend :( :cry:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Why don't you text him?! ;) :D

I forgot to let you know. I didnt text him ! I asked him after the Arena gig.
Although he had almost forgotten it.
He said it was something to do with one of thevery fist songs Herne the Hunter.
It was probably a silhouette of a man on a horse about to throw a spear.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 am

the last three t-shirts on the on-line shop look great...I think I'm gonna buy one one of these days(probably the blue one :) )
8-)
Next

Full Version