Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

Re: Favourite/Best Fish and Marillion T/shirt Designs

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Really must stop buying Fish t-shirts. Currently have about three of everything. Running out of hangers.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Well all of my Fish T shirts were on show at breakfast every morning of my holidays, but unfortunately no one came forth for a chat about the big man....... :(
Also wore my Feast tour shirt to Download last Friday ;)

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 pm

I always liked the Misplaced Childhood White tour T-shirt from `86, still have it 27 years down the line. Way too small and off-white in colour.
White Internal Exile Tour shirt was always a favourite too ( still got it ). A long sleeve Yin and Yang number from `95 ish. The guys at the local Takeaway( Chinese ) I`m sure used to take the mickey when I asked what the writing on it said.
Just remembered the white Songs From The Mirror shirt, with the full front charcoal like drawing of the Guddler, that has also seen better days but I still keep it.
Or the long sleeve Fellini Days shirt with the eye on the back. Bought in Edinburgh in the place under the Pres Hall / Irish Bar. An enquiring American stopped me in a bar later after the gig, "What`s a Fellini Day?" See trying to explain that one after a few beers!

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I've ordered the grey t-shirt(a feast of conséquences) today and it's the first Fish t-shirt I'm gonna get although I'm a fan since 1988/89 of Marillion in the first place and Fish with his solo debut album just after :oops: :oops:
don't hit me please :mrgreen: :lol:
8-)

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 pm

brother 95 wrote:I've ordered the grey t-shirt(a feast of conséquences) today and it's the first Fish t-shirt I'm gonna get although I'm a fan since 1988/89 of Marillion in the first place and Fish with his solo debut album just after :oops: :oops:
don't hit me please :mrgreen: :lol:
8-)

Nothing wrong with that Anthony. - I haven't had that many. Well, at least until recently since I have started attending more gigs and generally buy one each time. - Eager to wear my lovely wooly Fish hat, so I'm hoping it will get cold towards the end of the year! ;) :D

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:02 pm

arcademannequin wrote: Eager to wear my lovely wooly Fish hat, so I'm hoping it will get cold towards the end of the year! ;) :D

not difficult in the UK :mrgreen: ;)
8-)

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 pm

brother 95 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote: Eager to wear my lovely wooly Fish hat, so I'm hoping it will get cold towards the end of the year! ;) :D

not difficult in the UK :mrgreen: ;)
8-)

Yes, but I'm a Northerner. - It has to be at least -20 before I'll put a coat on.

Full Version