Talk about Fish-related artwork, and show us your drawings and tattoos

A FEAST OF CONSEQUENCES: THE ARTWORK

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:23 am

although we haven't the album yet,the cover artwork seems to be great and I think that the all artwork by Mark Wilkinson will be one of the greatest he has done so far...really beautiful :o
8-)

Re: A FEAST OF CONSEQUENCES: THE ARTWORK

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Agree! - Obviously haven't seen the full artwork yet, but I'm loving the image of the High Wood tree. - Find it very powerful actually. Certainly very evocative with the music. It made a great backdrop during recent gigs.

That said, it will have a hard time bettering 13th Star. Think that was Mark's best ever.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Agree! - Obviously haven't seen the full artwork yet, but I'm loving the image of the High Wood tree. - Find it very powerful actually. Certainly very evocative with the music. It made a great backdrop during recent gigs.

That said, it will have a hard time bettering 13th Star. Think that was Mark's best ever.

Love the 13th Star artwork , a beautiful main piece and the Dark Angel on the boat. Up there with Script and Misplaced. 8-)
Am sure that 'Feast..' will be stunning- seems so much depth in the tree artwork. Bring on the vinyl edition for Christmas :D

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:49 pm

oldcrow wrote: Bring on the vinyl edition for Christmas :D

totally agree with that :D
8-)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:10 am

brother 95 wrote:

8-)

I second this! The artwork so far for "A FEAST OF CONSEQUENCES" looks brilliant, even more so when the vinyl comes out later on in the year, so looking forward to that. :D

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:58 pm

mwelljester wrote:
brother 95 wrote:

8-)

I second this! The artwork so far for "A FEAST OF CONSEQUENCES" looks brilliant, even more so when the vinyl comes out later on in the year, so looking forward to that. :D

Andy will have to update his coaster collection. ;) :)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 pm

We all talk about the music which is beautiful and there is no contest about that because it's totally justified but just a word about Mark Wilkinson's artwork:it is simply fabulous and fits perfectly to the album;the drawings of "perfume river" and "the highwood suite" have left me speechless
congratulations Mr Wilkinson:one more beautiful work you've done :o ....maybe the most beautiful artwork for Fish:what a collaboration :shock:
8-)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm

brother 95 wrote:We all talk about the music which is beautiful and there is no contest about that because it's totally justified but just a word about Mark Wilkinson's artwork:it is simply fabulous and fits perfectly to the album;the drawings of "perfume river" and "the highwood suite" have left me speechless
congratulations Mr Wilkinson:one more beautiful work you've done :o ....maybe the most beautiful artwork for Fish:what a collaboration :shock:
8-)

...and let's not forget Mark's wife! (who's name sadly eludes me :? :( )

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:20 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
brother 95 wrote:We all talk about the music which is beautiful and there is no contest about that because it's totally justified but just a word about Mark Wilkinson's artwork:it is simply fabulous and fits perfectly to the album;the drawings of "perfume river" and "the highwood suite" have left me speechless
8-)

...and let's not forget Mark's wife! (who's name sadly eludes me :? :( )

Julie ;) !

Thanks also from my side!!! I had only the chance for a short view at the book. The first deluxe was the birthday present for a friend. Still waiting for the second. Elspeth is informed.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:32 pm

ulrichs wrote:Thanks also from my side!!! I had only the chance for a short view at the book. The first deluxe was the birthday present for a friend. Still waiting for the second. Elspeth is informed.

That is pretty altruistic! You are my hero.

Artwork: simply stunning. Since opening the book and seen the first pages, I love my white FOC-Shirt my girlfriend bought in Amsterdam at the paradiso show even more!
Next

Full Version